Space to talk about life in an open, equal way once a month on Zoom.
Psychology involves how we think, act, feel, and relate to one another. It is a part of all our lives, so we should all have the opportunity to think and talk about it. Cafe Psychologique aims to do this by providing a space to talk about life in an open,
There are no lectures or experts, just people with an interest in the topic (or not) who want to have a conversation. Someone will introduce the topic and then the people share their related thoughts/experience (or just listen).
How it will take place
The evening is in two halves with a comfort/drink break in the middle.
There are also a few guidelines to facilitate conversation.
On the last Wednesday of each month, 6.30-8pm people are invited to have a group discussion on a chosen topic. The Café takes place on Zoom. The link is on
- How can I access this service?
- When is this activity on?
- The last Wednesday of each month, 6.30-8pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Attendance is free to all. We receive voluntary contributions to cover the room rental and other costs, whatever people can afford.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries