Our Evergreen Club offers a platform for older people to socialise, enjoy traditional dishes and meet their friends. Held at a number of local restaurants and St James Community Centre, we aim to help members remain active within the local community. Members
enjoy access to activities including;
- Annual Christmas, New Year and Mid-Autumn celebrations
- Access to our allotment scheme
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Regular health talks
- Pom Pom Dancing
- Healthy eating sessions
- Arts and Craft sessions
- Regular outings to local and national attractions (During Summer and Autumn)
- How can I access this service?
- For further information, please call Ms Nannan Lu
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Charges to activities
- Disabled access
- All venues used for Club activities have disabled access
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- We provide translation and interpreting in a number of Chinese dialects, including: Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka, See Yip, Fukien, Shanghainese and English
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Ms Nannan Lu
- 0151 709 2643