Offers education, training and support to single people who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or have been homeless in the last two years.
What we offer
We offer a range of free support, activities, opportunities to learn new skills, and services for homeless people and those at risk of homelessness across Merseyside.
Once you become a member of Skylight Merseyside our services include:
- Specialist one to one support for housing, working, learning skills, volunteering, health and wellbeing and finding information
- Coaching service providing time and space to focus on the future and identify long term goals
- Different activities such as art and music, where you can meet people and explore new things you might enjoy, whilst learning new skills that will help you manage your accommodation.
- Access to training and learning, so that you can feel more ready for work
- Safe, supportive women-only classes
- Volunteering opportunities and support
- Budgeting, cooking and IT
If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in the first instance you should contact the Housing Options Service at your local council. If you still need further support with homelessness please call or email or fill in the form on this page.
- How can I access this service?
- Fill in the form on our website with your phone or email address and we will get back to you within two working days. Or call us
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Crisis Merseyside – Buses: Five minute walk from Liverpool ONE bus station and a 10 minute walk from Paradise Street bus station. Trains: Five minute walk from Liverpool Central station and a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station. Walk: Kent Street is off Duke Street. Five minutes walk from Bold street and just down the hill from the Chinese Arch.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Homeless people People at risk of becoming homeless
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries via contact form on the website