Coronavirus – changes to our services
Crisis Skylight Merseyside has cancelled group meetings & classes until further notice. We’re available by phone/email & can use other platforms to continue to offer support & advice.
We’ve continued to offer online learning sessions since March and currently deliver 9 Arts & Wellbeing sessions per week to our members (November 2020).
Offers education, training and support to single people who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or have been homeless in the last two years.
Classes and courses offered include:
- Health and Safety
- Furniture Renovation
- Tiling The Workshop
- Bricklaying The Workshop
- Cook and Eat
- Arts and Crafts
- Relaxation and Meditation
- Digital Photography
For the latest timetable, visit the website.
- How can I access this service?
- Fill in the form on our website with your phone or email address and we will get back to you within two working days. Or call us
- When is this service open?
- Most activities are 2 hours and take place between 10am and 6pm on weekdays. Reception is open 8.30am – 6pm Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri 8.30am – 8pm Tues.
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Crisis Merseyside – Buses: Five minute walk from Liverpool ONE bus station and a 10 minute walk from Paradise Street bus station. Trains: Five minute walk from Liverpool Central station and a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station. Walk: Kent Street is off Duke Street. Five minutes walk from Bold street and just down the hill from the Chinese Arch.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Homeless people
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 218 7000