Free Mental Health Well-being sessions. Face to face sessions have been suspended but sessions are available online.
Mental Wellbeing programme
- Limited spaces, get in touch if you are interested.
We’ll focus on the different aspects of mental health and help you with new coping strategies.
Free sessions posted on
- Mindfulness and Relaxation 2 hours+
- Finance and Housing Advice 2 hours 30 minutes+
- Mental Health Awareness 2 hours 30 minutes+
- Introduction and goal setting 2 hours+
Evolving Mindset is a not for profit community interest company based in the Merseyside Area.
We have developed a free and confidential bespoke 10 session programme, aimed to engage, educate and empower participants, by focusing on their mental well-being.
Our sessions raise awareness of and seek to informally provide education to participants on a range of topics related to mental health and how to promote mental well-being in their own lives.
Who is it for?
One of our unique features is that our sessions are also available to
families and carers of those suffering with a mental health concern.
These sessions will be delivered to individuals in the Merseyside area and will look to reduce social isolation, bringing together our local community to challenge the stigma that is associated with mental health.
All sessions are designed to be inclusive and engaging, in order to cater for each individual’s preferred learning style, using a blended approach to learning.
- How can I access this service?
- Please contact us at email@example.com to book on.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city