Free Mental Health Well-being sessions in Liverpool and online. For sessions outside Liverpool, see the website
Drop in Centre, Speke Library
- Tuesdays 11am-1pm
Speke Men’s Club
- Flyer with details 11/10/23
- Wednesdays 7-8pm at Lifestyles Austin Rawlinson Centre L24 0TR
- Free programme for men to connect with others, gain mental & physical wellbeing advice & support
Online wellbeing programme over six sessions for anyone aged 18+ Flyer with details
Next programme Wednesdays 3 January – 7 February 2024 via Zoom from 6.15pm – 8.15pm.
Free for anyone aged 18+. Sign up on https://buff.ly/3RS4vOw
Online weekly sessions with different themes each week
Flexible to take part in a way which suits you best
- Mindset & Goal Setting
- Mental Health Awareness
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- Low Self-esteem & Building Resilience
- Physical Wellbeing & Positive Habit
- Mindfulness & Relaxation
Check in & Chat online
- Selected Thursdays 6.30-7.30pm
- Join up for a cuppa & a catch up about all things wellbeing
- Get in touch on email@example.com if you’d like to join and we’ll send you the zoom link
Evolving Mindset is a not for profit community interest company based in the Merseyside Area.
We have developed a free and confidential bespoke 10 session programme, aimed to engage, educate and empower participants, by focusing on their mental well-being.
Our sessions raise awareness of and seek to informally provide education to participants on a range of topics related to mental health and how to promote mental well-being in their own lives.
Who is it for?
One of our unique features is that our sessions are also available to families and carers of those suffering with a mental health concern.
These sessions will be delivered to individuals in the Merseyside area and will look to reduce social isolation, bringing together our local community to challenge the stigma that is associated with mental health.
All sessions are designed to be inclusive and engaging, in order to cater for each individual’s preferred learning style, using a blended approach to learning.
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in at Speke Library or book online course on firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries / booking