Volunteering opportunities in Speke.
We are looking for volunteers to support our operation and help reduce hunger as well as food waste across the region. We have a number of different roles, ranging from drivers to warehouse and administration assistants.
FareShare redistribute surplus food to charities that turn it into meals.
FareShare Merseyside also run
New Horizons employability project.
- How can I access this service?
- Enter your post code on the website and answer the questions about your availability and roles
- When is this activity on?
- Mon-Fri : 8am – 5pm Sat-Sun : Closed
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 486 1139