Campaign to encourage everyone in the city to be more active.
Lots of us are spending more time at home than we might like at the moment, so staying physically active is more important than ever. We’ve pulled together a selection of online activities and resources for all abilities, to try by yourself or with people
in your household.
The website contains
- the list of free or low cost activities including dance, tachi chi, yoga, chair based exercise, jogging, walking, cycling and gardening across Liverpool.
- ideas for 10-minute activities
- quiz to help you understand what being active means, how it can help you and give you some personalised advice on how to get started.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities need to be booked in advance.
- When is this service open?
- Website is available 24/7.
- How much will it cost me?
- Some activities are free. Small costs apply to others.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city