Park in north Liverpool.
Our Volunteers are a friendly bunch and will be busy on our Plot on Prince Edwin Sstreet on Tuesday 10am-1pm and Friday 1-4pm.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact via Facebook for more information.
- When is this service open?
- The park is open 24 hours a day, all year round
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. Some activities are pay as you feel
- How to get there
- You can access the park from Heyworth Street, Northumberland Street, Shaw Street, Netherfield Road, Conway Street, Roscommon Street and Great Homer Street.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries (contact form available on the website)