Mainly outdoor activities in a walled garden in south Liverpool.
We are a not for profit community organisation based in the walled garden at Sudley Estate. We’re developing the garden into a resource for community health and wellbeing through nature and the healing power of plants. We run targeted activities for people
with disabilities and long term health conditions, forest school holiday clubs for children, and community events and activities.
What we do
- Therapeutic Gardening monthly on a Friday. If you want to join email us at
- Forest School and Nature Play
- Nature Therapy
- Outdoor Mind Body Practice (Tai Chi, Yoga etc)
- Community events and activities
- Volunteer gardening and land work
If you’d like to join our mailing list to be kept informed please email
email@example.com and tell us what your interest is (children’s activities, health and wellbeing, gardening etc) or like us on
- How can I access this service?
- Please check our website for details of what’s on, or email us to join the mailing list. We don’t have an office and will only be in the garden when activities are running
- When is this activity on?
- See website for details
- How much will it cost me?
- Free or small charge for classes
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries