Community based health and fitness classes, working mostly with older people and adults with mental health problems.
Exercises are suitable for beginners, new and returning exercisers unless otherwise stated.
Following the second national lockdown, we continue to provide online sessions via
Facebook and Zoom. You can also find a series of short, 30 minute exercise videos on our YouTube channel.
See the latest
class timetable on the website
Virtual Escape Pain Sessions
For people with a diagnosis of lower limb arthritis.
In order to be eligible for the virtual Escape Pain programme participants must be:
- Over 55
- Have a diagnosis of Hip or Knee Arthritis or Arthritic pain
- An Email Address
- Access to Zoom (this is required for both the educational and physical aspects of the program)
- Be able to attend all 10 virtual sessions Monday and Wednesday 1pm-2:30pm
- Be able to complete a 10 minute online evaluation form pre and post programme.
Please direct message via WhatsApp Susannah 07939245842/ Andy 07970850401 if you would like to attend these sessions.
Most sessions can be viewed on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HealthinessLtd/
- How can I access this service?
- Book online
- When is this activity on?
- See the timetable above for the different classes, days and times
- How much will it cost me?
- Face to face classes £4 per class (November 2020).
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 728 8874