Coronavirus – telephone support
Does someone you know in the Liverpool City Region need IT help? Include-IT Mersey are offering support to learn things like:
- Online shopping
- Connecting with others
- Finding information online such as the NHS website, Job search and UC log,
- Connecting to wifi, Apps
- Staying safe online
Some of our Digital Champion volunteers will be providing telephone support to members of the public (or existing learners) who require some assistance.
We cannot help people who do not have equipment or access to the internet at this moment in time due to restrictions from our funders but we are looking into ways to be able to provide equipment to those who need it at a later date, if we can secure some
We can help people on smartphones, tablets, laptops or PC’s. We cannot help with fixing broken equipment.
We envisage we will be able to start providing support next week.
If you have anybody who would like some help with technology, with their permission, please send their name, telephone number and query to
Lauren.email@example.com or 07860 846 605.
If you would like more information please contact the provider covering your area.
Include-IT Mersey’s partners deliver free I.T. courses across the Liverpool City Region in many different venues.
Please call the provider for more information on their next course.
- Alt Valley Community Trust 0151 546 5514 – Locations in Croxteth, Norris Green, Clubmoor, Kirkby, Anfield
- EDT 0151 298 2478 – Everton
- Granby Toxteth Development Trust
0151 734 4925 – Toxteth
- Greenbank College 0151 733 7255 – Sefton Park
- Rotunda 0151 207 2176 – Kirkdale
- Speke Training and Education Centre 0151 486 4933 – Speke
If you, or anyone you know is interested in joining a course, please call us on 0151 920 0726 (ext. 212).
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or email
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 920 0726 (ext. 212)