Provides help, support and advice on mental health to adults in the Merseyside area through peer support activities.
- 1pm, 22nd November 2021 – Christmas decoration workshop
- 07:00pm – 08:00pm Tai Chi online. Email email@example.com to book on.
10:00am – 11:00am . Tai Chi online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book on.
11:00am – 12:00pm Pottery course – currently full. Email to be added to the wait list.
- 10:30am Mindfulness – email to receive the zoom link.
- 11am Yoga
- 12pm Coffee afternoon
Volunteer for our Buddy Scheme
The process of applying for benefits and going for face to face interviews can be hugely off putting for those who lack confidence and/or have difficulty in explaining their reasons to perceived experienced, officials.
Kindred Minds is looking for volunteers who can act as a ‘Buddy’ to some of our service users in this position, to accompany them to appointments.
On 30th January 2019, Kindred Minds have moved our office to Belle Vale.
The new address is: The Activity Room, 1st Floor, Lee Valley Millennium Centre, Childwall Valley Road, Liverpool, L25 2PR
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email to book or for further information
- When is this service open?
- See the main description for activity times. General enquiries are answered Thursday and Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Free unless otherwise stated.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries