Provides help, support and advice on mental health to adults in the Merseyside area through peer support activities.
April 2021 We have short walks with up to 6 people on offer for our service users, yoga and Tai chi to get you started in activity. Ring 07379892793 for more info.
Call for volunteers for Buddy Scheme
Kindred Minds is recruiting more volunteers to chaperone service users to DWP appointments and assessments.
The sole aim of this scheme is to pair volunteers with service users to accompany them to DWP appointments and assessments in the Liverpool/Merseyside area.
With pressure increasing from the DWP and the cross over to Universal Credit coming up, you may like a chaperone to accompany you to DWP appointments. The volunteers are advocates (by the definition the Advocacy Hub used), which means we can accompany you
to give you emotional support for these stressful ordeals. We can’t offer advice or speak for you at the appointments – our volunteers are not necessarily experts, and won’t necessarily know your full history.
On 30th January 2019, Kindred Minds have moved our office to Belle Vale.
The new address is: The Activity Room, 1st Floor, Lee Valley Millennium Centre, Childwall Valley Road, Liverpool, L25 2PR
- How can I access this service?
- You can call or email us for further information
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Free unless otherwise stated.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries