A community-based charity offering activities to older people.
Activities (suspended until further notice)
Ukulele classes £1.50 – Every Tuesday beginners 11am till 11.30am, More advanced players 1.30pm till 2.30pm
Chair based exercise classes – Every Wednesday 10.30am to 11.30am Free. Everybody welcome.
Line Dancing Classes – Every Wednesday (beginners)
Friday (advanced) at 1.30pm to 4pm, entrance only £1.50 which includes lessons and light refreshments.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact Lesley or Tony for any further information
- When is this service open?
- Activities normally take place during the day, with some events occasionally in the evening
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges to activities though some are free.
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people
- What age groups is this for?
- 65-79 80+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 207 1984