All Lifestyles centres are currently closed. See our YouTube channel for a range of home workouts.
As national lockdown ends on Wednesday 2nd December we will reopen five centres from Friday 4th December 2020.
- Cardinal Heenan
- Liverpool Aquatics Centre
Covid restrictions and safety measures will continue to be in place across our centres.
Because we don’t yet know which Tier group Liverpool will be placed in, we cannot yet confirm whether group fitness classes will go ahead – at present, Tier 3 does not allow group fitness activities.
*Upon opening on the 4th December, Lifestyles Garston will not be running classes or other sports hall activities until further notice. This is due to the sports hall floor being replaced.
Fitness centres located across the city offering gym facilities and a range of physical activities and sports.
If you want to improve your fitness, go for a leisurely swim or fancy trying out a new class or activity, then visit your local Lifestyles centre.
All our centres are fully equipped with the latest gym equipment and most centres have swimming facilities. You can also hire pitches, courts and book parties.
Our classes include high intensity cardio workouts such as aerobics, aqua running and body pump to more gentle classes for the over 50s such as yoga, pilates and keep fit.
We also run Active Me sessions, an inclusive sports programme aimed at disabled people in Liverpool who experience barriers to doing physical activities and sport.
There are also fitness coaches on hand to offer advice and guidance, particularly if you are starting out or just need a little direction.
To find or contact your nearest centre and for classes, facilities, opening times and prices visit the Lifestyles website by clicking on the link below.
- How can I access this service?
- Visit the website or call on the number shown for more information about classes and activities. Come along to any of the classes, sports and activities unless it has to be prebooked or terms and conditions apply
- When is this service open?
- Opening hours of each Lifestyles vary, visit the website or call for more information
- How much will it cost me?
- Costs for different activities, classes and sports vary. Different levels of membership is available which could cut the cost of accessing Lifestyles facilities and classes. Call or visit the website for more information.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 233 5433