Ladies rugby club based in Aigburth.
We are recruiting players experienced and new, young and old so we need you to help us finish establishing our ladies team to be part of the Collegiate Rugby family.
You do not need any experience and want you to feel comfortable and more importantly want you to stay. If you want to have fun and feel a bit fitter then get in touch.
Training through the Summer is on Otterspool Prom, on the pitch by the red bull. Training through the Winter is on the club pitches on Riversdale Road.
- How can I access this service?
- Please feel free to phone, text or email if you want to join or need more information. You can also request to join our Facebook page (link at the bottom)
- When is this activity on?
- Tuesday and Thursday 7pm
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Within walking distance of Aigburth train station and on a bus route (bus 82, 82A, 82B and 82D).
- What should I bring with me?
- Just wear comfortable workout clothes. You don’t need boots if you are just coming for the first time however if you have them bring them.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are welcome to bring someone with you.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city