New LFC Connect initiative during the coronavirus outbreak
Regular weekly calls to reduce social isolation among older and vulnerable neighbours in the north Liverpool and Kirkby, currently having to remain at home.
- Offered weekdays between 9am and 4pm
- Open to anyone in north Liverpool and Kirkby who would like to receive the regular call. Supporters interested in signing up can do so by contacting Christine Mounsey from the Red Neighbours team on 07701 320 455 or
- As an alternative, for those who wish to email rather than chat on the phone, this service can be accessed by contacting
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email to book your place.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Online activities are free. Small charges may apply to activities when face to face sessions resume
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city