Football sessions for men and women.
Drop in Football Games in Liverpool (men)
Tuesday morning between 10:30 – 11:30 (as of Sep 2020) at The PowerLeague Liverpool (formally known as The Pitz). These sessions are for anyone from a socially excluded background that wants to come down and have a kick about and meet new people.
Our sessions are very flexible and we make them available to people of all abilities. We operate a walk on/walk off policy meaning if you’re tired you can go and have a rest. It’s not about intense exercise, we see this more as a way to get people together.
Women’s drop-in session
Wednesdays 12 – 2pm all women welcome as of 14 October 2020. To join, contact
- How can I access this service?
- Let us know if you can attend.
- When is this activity on?
- Drop in Football every Tuesday morning between 10am – 12pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Homeless people
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city