Given by members of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, this concert has been created especially for people living with dementia, along with their friends, family and carers.
The concert takes place in the Music Room, which is fully accessible, with facilities located within the space. Music Room has a separate entrance on Sugnall Street, with easy access from nearby parking options.
The performance space and bar area will be made as comfortable as possible for the audience. For example, lights will be kept on during the performance and there will be a separate quiet space where audience members can go during the concert.
Doors open 45 minutes before each performance and the concert will last for approximately one hour. Seating is unreserved, and all tickets include a complimentary cup of tea or coffee on arrival.
- How can I access this service?
- Book tickets on the website, by telephone or at the box office in person
- When is this activity on?
- 4 concerts a year
- How much will it cost me?
- £12.50 per person, in person at the box office, £13.50 tel/online
- Disabled access
- Fully accessible, with facilities located within the space. Access Scheme for disabled customers available. See Accessibility FAQs on the website for more information.
- How to get there
- Entrance to the Music Room is situated on the corner of Myrtle Street and Sugnall Street – at the rear of Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries (ticket can be booked on 0151 709 3789 or via the website)
- 0151 210 2954