A choir group in L8.
Unfortunately we are pausing choir activities for the moment because of Coronavirus concerns.
We sing a range of styles, from camp classics right up to 4-part harmonies. Whatever your musical background, you’ll enjoy learning new songs and meeting new people.
We’re a non-auditioning choir, so regardless of your singing ability, there’s a place for you. We enjoy performing at events in and around Liverpool as well as arranging our own performances in venues across the city
If you’re interested in joining, or would be interested in having us perform at your event, check our FAQs or drop us a line in via the contact us section.
As a community choir, we don’t audition any of our members and everyone is welcome, regardless of singing ability.
Whilst we are primarily a choir for the LGBT+ community, we absolutely welcome Allies too.
- How can I access this service?
- To join, just come along to one of our sessions once they restart, your first two weeks are always free and if you think it’s something for you, just keep coming! After your second week, we’ll ask you to pay your weekly subs or set this up by standing order.
- When is this activity on?
- Currently paused (was every Sunday from 6.15pm to 8.30pm)
- How much will it cost me?
- The amount we’d ask you to contribute are as follows: In full time employment: £6 per week or £26 pcm In part-time employment: £4 per week or £17 pcm Students: £3 per week or £13 pcm Unwaged: £2 per week or £8.60 pcm We wouldn’t want anyone to be put off joining due to funds, so if you’re not sure you can afford the subs, you can always speak to a committee member in confidence.
- Disabled access
- Social media
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries