Coronavirus – The centre will be closed whilst we are in the second lockdown. We are hoping to re-open when the lockdown has lifted.
Providing a diverse range of watersport activities for anyone over 6 years old and able to swim confidently.
- Boat Hire – Pay and Play
- Kayaks and Canoes
- Open Water Swimming
- Sailing & Windsurfing
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Aqua park & water trampoline
The venue has access/facilities for people with disabilities, and is close to the City Centre with free parking.
- How can I access this service?
- You can call us at the office, contact us via e mail or use the booking tab in our website.
- When is this service open?
- The centre will be closed whilst we are in the second lockdown.
- How much will it cost me?
- Sailing/Canoeing/Kayaking/Stand Up paddle boarding/Windsurfing Adult Waged £18 per hour, Child (Under 16 Years Old) £13 per hour. For more information, visit our website.
- Disabled access
- People with disabilities can take part in most activities depending on the individual needs, please advise Centre staff of individuals needs when making a booking.
- What should I bring with me?
- Shorts in warmer weather, old tracksuit etc. (for the winter). T-shirt and shorts (for the summer). Trainers or wetsuit boots (no open toe sandals or flip-flops). Wetsuit (optional). Towel & 20p for the lockers. The Centre will provide buoyancy aid, windproof cag, wetsuit (only for Sailing & Windsurfing) and helmet
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 9322