An initiative partnering with local hotels, theatres, restaurants and more to offer much-needed breaks for carers.
10 at 10 with MyTime
- 10am Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 10 minute exercise session to get your moving.
- Quick and easy exercises suitable for all abilities.
- No equipment needed.
- Live on Facebook. For more information, please call: 07458 144984
Yoga with Mytime
- Monday and Friday 10am at Home on Facebook
A carer is anyone who cares unpaid for a friend or family member, who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without their support. Carers must live in Liverpool to benefit from ‘mytime’ and must be caring for someone
over the age of 18.
You don’t have to have a carers assessment, however we do encourage it and we would recommend a carers assessment just so the carer can get the best help that they can possibly get that’s out there.
How it works
- Organisations and businesses kindly donate a contribution to ‘mytime’
- This offer is passed on to carers who are members of ‘mytime’
- The ‘mytime’ team will then liaise with the organisations and businesses to book the carer in
- The carer enjoys the break
- Read more about
- How can I access this service?
- To register for a ‘mytime’ offer or contribute an offer to ‘mytime’ you can send us a message using our online form, or contact us on the email and telephone details provided.
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Activities are free but annual administration fee of £20. This gives the carer access to mytime for 12 months and everything within that 12 months is complimentary
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city