An independent, online radio station that is run in collaboration with and for the benefit of those who live in the Merseyside area whose lives are affected by dementia.
Work With Us (Volunteering)
We are looking for people to join our exciting and unique project to work in the fields of content creation, research, archiving, marketing and the general running of the station.
Whether you are looking to join us as through a placement as part of a course, to join us as a long-term volunteer or to do occasional/one-off bits of work, we can find a job for you to do.
We realise there may be a certain amount of crossover between some roles and welcome those who wish to take part in multiple aspects of the station as well as those who prefer to specialise in one particular area.
It’s great if you have an understanding of the ways in which dementia affects people, but some dementia training will be provided to all members of our team.
To get involved or to find out more information, contact Nat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work will be on a voluntary basis for the time being, but we are currently seeking funding so that we can pay people for their time and effort in the near future.
Here’s some information about the roles we’re looking to fill and the type of people we’re looking for to fill them.
More information on roles on this page
- Story Readers
- Recording Engineers
- Audio Editors
- Script Writers
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Copy Writers
- How can I access this service?
- To get involved or to find out more information, contact Nat: email@example.com
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Nat (requests taken over text and whatsapp)