Museum with collections of Merseyside’s maritime history including:
- Ship models
- Parintings, prints and drawings
- More than 70 full size vessels
- Archival items about Liverpool and the American Civil War
- Materials relating to the Battle of the Atlantic
The Maritime Archives and Library at Merseyside Maritime Museum houses an extensive collection of maritime books and documents spanning three centuries. These include one of the finest collections of merchant shipping records in the UK.
- How can I access this service?
- Book tickets on the website
- When is this service open?
- 10am-6pm Tuesdays to Sundays and bank holidays
- How much will it cost me?
- Free entry
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair accessible and has adapted toilet facilities. 3 blue badge parking spaces in the car park on the right hand side of the road leading into the Albert Dock. Another 4 spacesavailable in the on-street parking on the right hand side of the approach road. Charges apply for these areas.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 4499