The Community Centre offers an accessible, welcoming and friendly venue with a wide range of activities such as: Senior Citizens social activities, health/well being events, learning circles, adult education classes, craft groups, art projects, light exercise sessions, signposting service, user groups and a meeting place and community resource for local residents groups.
- 10-11.30am Reading Circle. Free
- 10am-12pm Family History. £50 for 10 sessions.
- 1-2.30pm Paper Crafts. Free
- 10-12pm Local History. £50 for 10 sessions.
- 10-12pm Introduction to Painting.
- 12.30-2pm Knit and Natter free
- 2-3pm Singing for Pleasure free.
- 10-11.30am Art Group free
- 10am-12pm Digital Drop in free.
- 11am-2pm IT training by Everton Development Trust from 8 Nov 2023
- 12-1.30pm Crochet and Chat.
- 12-1.30pm Games Afternoon.
- 1-2.30pm Guitar for all £3
- 12-2pm fortnightly Writers Group free
- 12.30-1.15pm Gentle Exercise £2
- 1.30-2.15pm Pilates £3
Please look at our Facebook and notice board for updates on activities.
- How can I access this service?
- Tel or email
- When is this service open?
- The centre is open Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Most are free. See the main description
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city