Eden Gardens open daily 9am – 5pm. Community Cafe open Mon – Fri 1-5pm
- 10am – 11am Breakfast Butty Club Have a cuppa and chat and together figuring out ways to incorporate fun and easing you back into the workweek.
- 1pm – 3pm Knit and Natter All levels of knitters welcome.
- 10am – 10:30am Chair Based Exercise –
These gentle sitting exercises can be done at home and will help improve your mobility and prevent falls.
Do not worry if you have not done much exercise for a while, these seated exercises are gentle and easy to follow.
- 10:45am – 11:45am Yoga & Relaxation Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical poses, controlled breathing, and meditation or relaxation. Yoga may help reduce stress, lower blood pressure and lower your heart rate.
- 6pm – 6:45pm Women Only Circuit Training £3 per session. Suitable for
all levels, includes weights, boxing, skipping, battle ropes, and bodyweight exercises.
- 7.15pm Salsa Classes £4 for 1 hour session.
- 9.30am – 10:15am Women Only Circuit Training £3 per session. Tweet
- 1:30am – 4pm Bingo or afternoon Movie every 4 weeks
7pm – 9pm Frame of Mind is a men’s group to help them express themselves in a non pressured, low lit environment. Snooker is a quiet game and we aim to give men the opportunity to meet up connect and belong. Please contact John on 07581
on our Contact US page.
- 9:30am – 10:30am Charity Coffee Morning There are so many local charities and community groups that are doing important and amazing work and we want to honour a local charity or community group every Month
- 11am – 12pm Gardening Group
This group is for anyone that enjoys any aspect of gardening or growing plants or produce. If you feel that you would like to meet others with a similar interest, then this group is for you. All levels welcome. Don’t worry if you can’t
garden or grow as tuition is available.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L13 People who live in L3 People who live in L4 People who live in L5 People who live in L6 People who live in L9
- Our House - Walton Community Hub CIC
- 0151 521 7722