Centre providing a variety of sports activities and health services, especially for BME women, elders and young people.
Services and activities and events include:
- Health awareness and medical services and targeted visits to people’s homes on health issues
- Lunch club for elderly Pakistani people
- Women’s activities: such as cookery classes, yoga classes, badminton, IT training.
- Men’s activities: such as yoga classes, table tennis, badminton
- Use of centre by all members of the community
- Inter-faith awareness sessions
- Women’s Empowerment Project
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Activities – small charges may apply
- Disabled access
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 9669