Due to the coronavirus pandemic the centre is closed until further notice.
Food Project: Home cooked hot meals for those who are struggling to cook for themselves. Please do refer anyone you know. We will be covering homeless community as usual.
Please text 07851 932863 or 07976 305363 to refer.
If you know anyone who needs cooked or dry food, please contact PAL Centre. We are cooking every Wednesday for vulnerable and elderly community members. We request food, daily essentials for our food bank.
Centre providing a variety of sports activities and health services, especially for BME women, elders and young people.
Services and activities include:
- Health awareness and medical services and targeted visits to people’s homes on health issues
- Lunch club for elderly Pakistani people
- Women’s activities: such as cookery classes, yoga classes, badminton, IT training.
- Men’s activities: such as yoga classes, table tennis, badminton
- Use of centre by all members of the community
- Inter-faith awareness sessions
- Women’s Empowerment Project
- Community Cafe – Every Friday from 2pm to 3pm. Chicken Dum Biryani £2.95. The cafe will be run by a professional caterer.
PAL Multicultural Centre is working to include more activities for children and is hoping to develop a community cafe in the future.
If you have suggestions for any activities you would like to see at PAL please let us know.
Please contact PAL to check days and times of activities.
- How can I access this service?
- Food project – call 07851 932863 or 07976 305363. The centre is closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- There is a small charge for classes
- Disabled access
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 9669
- Food project