Centre providing recreation, health and education, life styles and fitness activities to the local community regardless of race creed and religion.
We aim to improve the lives of people who face many disadvantages. We provide support for older people with social activities and to improve their health. We provide support for people who do not work because of unemployment, ill health or age. The centre is very well known for holding regular karate classes and representing the community on a country wide basis. Regular indoor sports, healthy eating classes and yoga classes are held and are very popular within the community. Coach trips are arranged for the young and elderly to various destinations. This helps to tackle the problem of isolation. PAL centre is also used by the local councillors for their surgeries.
Weekly chair based yoga (women only)
- Every Monday and Wednesday 11am – 12pm until 20 December 2023
Our experienced Instructor will lead you through a gentle seated sequence of moves to help you reconnect to your breath and body.
No previous experience or ability is required.
The Sessions are free of charge and are a fantastic opportunity to meet new people while increasing your mobility and posture.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Activities – small charges may apply
- Disabled access
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 9669