Running club for people of all abilities.
Penny Lane Striders is a friendly running club and organise our training runs to cater for all abilities from the novice to the serious runner.
Some of us are fast, many less so, but everybody is an equally valued member of the team. We all strive to be better runners, but there is no pressure and certainly no elitism.
Our sessions are free to members, split into five ability groups and last for around one hour.
- How can I access this service?
- You must register with the club by completing the membership form. On our website, go to ‘Join us’ in the menu and click choose ‘Membership’ and follow the instruction. You can contact us using the online form.
- When is this activity on?
- See Facebook or Instagram for the run schedule
- How much will it cost me?
- Club sessions are free. As a member the only cost you will incur is the annual membership fee. 2019-20 Adult Member (Waged, 1st Claim) £30, Adult Member (Unwaged, 1st Claim) £20, Adult Member (Waged, Second Claim) £16, Adult Member (Unwaged, Second Claim) £6
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Membership Secretary