Free paddleboard litter picking sessions at Albert Dock.
Watch Jayne from Liverpool SUP Co talking about the benefits of paddleboarding on mental and physical health.
Join the Liverpool SUP Co for a litter pick like no other.
Step on a SUP and help us declutter the docks. Even rubbish in the docks finds it way out to sea where it can have a devastating effect on our marine wildlife.
The sessions is open to all and you can bring your own paddleboard or borrow one.
Spaces must be booked in advance.
The next session is Thursday 8th April 2021 at 10am. See
You will be given basic tuition, a litter picker, a bucket, a paddle a board and a life jacket then you are free to paddle round the docks for around an hour.
Bring your own board if you like.
No experience needed.
- How can I access this service?
- Email or use the contact form on the website
- When is this service open?
- Dates vary. Once or twice a month. See website
- How much will it cost me?
- Free (donations welcome)
- Social media
- Professional accreditation or registration
- ASI Level 1 Flat Water SUP Instructor
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries