Activities and classes designed specifically for older and or disabled people.
3pm – 4pm Yoga £3.50 This class is aimed for 50+ and can be done standing, sitting or lying down.
Our tutor will meet your physical requirements. Please bring your own mat. Call
0151 547 4455 for more details or to book.
1pm – 3pm Line Dancing £3.50
- How can I access this service?
- You can turn up for classes but some classes have limited places so call the centre to book your place.
- When is this activity on?
- Centre is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Activities are around £3.50 per session
- Disabled access
- Our centre is ground level with level access entrances, wide doors for wheelchairs, loop system for the deaf, separate disabled toilets and colour schemes that assist the visual impaired. Braille and large print available
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Geraldine Mason
- 0151 547 4455