Mental health and wellbeing online resource, open to anyone who may need some support with their mental health and wellbeing.
Jump to What’s on
What online mental health support sessions do we offer?
Upbeat Liverpool can support you to be calm, be creative, be healthy and manage your emotions with lots of free online resources. If you consider yourself to have a mental health challenge, you’re 18-years-old or over and you live in Liverpool, you can contact
our team for information on joining our live group support sessions online and offline. One of our team will need to contact you first to arrange this.
Sign up for online mental health support sessions
Evening Meditation for sleep and relaxation
- Thursday 8:30 pm – 9:15 pm
- Open Session. See Zoom joining instruction on this page. (for all other courses/groups please get in touch using the
Open Mic – Creative Sharing
- Fri 11:00am – 1:00pm
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up on the website
- When is this activity on?
- Website is accessible 24/7
- How much will it cost me?
- Upbeat online resources and activities are free to everyone
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city