Mental health and wellbeing online resource, open to anyone who may need some support with their mental health and wellbeing.
Jump to What’s on
Online mental health support
The site features blogs to support people to manage their mental health and wellbeing. These blogs come from our staff, partner agencies and by people who have previously accessed the Wellbeing Centre service and now feel ready to support others too. Managing
your mental health is really personal to you, so Upbeat offers lots of different options to support you. You can pick and choose the mental health resources that fit you. Upbeat could support you to:
- relaxation, meditation and mindfulness exercises;
- ways to look after your physical health and fitness and feel more mentally well in the process;
- courses exploring your emotions and how to channel them more positively; and
- creative and expressive activities like singing, painting, poetry, photography, arts and crafts and so much more.
Join our Upbeat forum and live mental health and wellbeing sessions
You can also register to take part in live sessions to support more positive mental health and wellbeing and join our Upbeat forum mental health and wellbeing discussions. If you’re interested fill out your details on the
contact page. One of our team will then be in touch.
Our mental health blogs are free to use for anyone but to join our forum discussions and live sessions you’ll just need to chat to a member of the PSS Wellbeing team to sign up first. Click
here to register your details and get involved.
Sign up for online mental health support sessions
- Monday 10:30 am – 11:10 am – Zoom
- Join Dave and Annie from the PSS Wellbeing Centres for a calming meditation to start the week.
Strumbrellas – Ukulele playing (6 weeks song writing projct)
- Tuesday 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- A 6 weekly song writing course for PSS ukulele players (Zoom) – open to anyone who has already completed uke begginers with PSS and PSS members who can already play the ukeule.
Sing, Sing, Sing with Mersey Wylie
- Thursday 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Enjoy a live group singing lesson and singalong with professional singer and musician, Mersey Wylie. Singing can release endorphins and support positive mental health and wellbeing.
Live Evening Meditation for Relaxation & Sleep
- 08:30 pm – 09:15 pm
Open Mic – A Zoom Adventure
- Friday 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Express yourself through poetry, songs and reflections with our creative group and Dave from our Wellbeing Centres. Creativity can be a positive way to channel your emotions and manage your mental health and wellebeing.
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up on the website
- When is this activity on?
- Website is accessible 24/7
- How much will it cost me?
- Upbeat online resources and activities are free to everyone
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city