We can help people experiencing the challenges of living with anxiety, depression and other forms of emotional distress.
Recovery can take time, so we provide safe, nurturing spaces, enabling people to heal, understand, gain control and move forward with renewed meaning and purpose in life. People are invited to attend our recovery courses to learn new techniques, strategies
and skills with support from others.
What kind of mental health support do we offer?
- Personal development courses
- Arts and creative courses
- Peer-support groups
Online Support with Upbeat Liverpool
We also offer sessions online for those people who appreciate the convenience of receiving support from the comfort of their home.
Holistic Therapies and Self Care
back to top
From August 2022 we will be working alongside ‘Inspiring Angels’ who’ll kindly be offering holistic therapies at affordable prices at our Wellbeing Centres in the City Centre (Mondays) and Belle Vale (Tuesdays).
Each of the therapies below can help us to relax our bodies, unwind our minds, and de-stress. All treatments will be provided by an Inspiring Angels’ fully qualified, experienced and insured therapist.
- Arm (10mins) £3.00
- Neck and Shoulder (10mins) in chair £3.00
- Legs (20mins) £5.00
- Back (20mins) £5.00
- Full body (50mins) £12.50
Indian Head Massage
A relaxing but invigorating therapy massaging the scalp, head, shoulders and upper arms to ease body tension, improve head health and balance the body using chakra energy.
- 30 Mins £7.50
This holistic treatment uses pressure points in the feet to help balance out your body’s systems.
- Mini Treatment (20 mins) £7.50
- Full Treatment (50 mins) .£12.50
Tailored to suit your skin type. Our facials consist of a double cleanse, exfoliation, tone and moisturise.
- Express (15mins) £5.00
- Standard (30mins) also includes a treatment mask £7.50
- Luxury (50mins) also includes a treatment mask, facial, neck and arm massage £10.00
To take advantage of these treatments you need to be already attending PSS Wellbeing Centres. For more information please pick up a flyer and complete a health questionnaire when you’re next in the buildings.
Our online support Upbeat Liverpool is open to anyone; the live sessions can be accessed by people signed up to PSS Wellbeing Centres.
- How can I access this service?
- To register, people can contact us directly or professionals can fill out a referral form (link in the main description) on their behalf.
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- PSS Wellbeing Centres is a free service funded by Liverpool City Council.
- Disabled access
- The Avenue has its own car park, level access and a hearing assistance system. Valley Medical Centre: disabled WC and wheelchair access
- What should I expect?
- Before attending a group we offer people a one-to-one appointment with a member of our team which is an opportunity to talk privately about their wellbeing and discuss any current challenges they are experiencing .This can be done as a telephone call or face-to- face appointment.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- All staff DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- 0151 487 9111