Mental health support for people (18+) in Liverpool.
We can help people experiencing the challenges of living with anxiety, depression and other forms of emotional distress.
Recovery can take time, so we provide safe, nurturing spaces, enabling people to heal, understand, gain control and move forward with renewed meaning and purpose in life. People are invited to attend our recovery courses to learn new techniques, strategies
and skills with support from others.
What kind of mental health support do we offer?
- Personal development courses
- Arts and creative courses
- Peer-support groups
Online Support with Upbeat Liverpool
We also offer sessions online for those people who appreciate the convenience of receiving support from the comfort of their home.
Our online support Upbeat Liverpool is open to anyone; the live sessions can be accessed by people signed up to PSS Wellbeing Centres.
- How can I access this service?
- To register, people can contact us directly or professionals can fill out a referral form (link in the main description) on their behalf.
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- PSS Wellbeing Centres is a free service funded by Liverpool City Council.
- Disabled access
- The front door entrance is up a set of stairs. The back gate is disabled friendly. Toilets on the lower ground floor.
- What should I expect?
- Before attending a group we offer people a one-to-one appointment with a member of our team which is an opportunity to talk privately about their wellbeing and discuss any current challenges they are experiencing .This can be done as a telephone call or face-to- face appointment.
- Social media
- DBS checks
- All staff are DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 0415