Provider of courses and apprenticeships, specialising in childcare training and teaching assistant training.
We work with employers to improve skills levels, supplying training provision for their employees and creating job opportunities for our students.
This is a mutually beneficial relationship, our learners gain jobs and the employers gain a highly skilled workforce to fulfil their business objectives with our support.
Are you looking for a career that’s both challenging and rewarding? If so then an apprenticeship may be the choice for you.
Learn real life skills whilst working for an employer and attending our classes on a regular basis to gain relevant qualifications, to help you land your dream job.
Our courses include:
- Childcare and early years courses
- Alternative education programmes
- QCF Teaching Assistant Levels, 2 & 3
- Key 2 Apprenticeships (K2A)
You can call in to our free online facility run by volunteers every Tuesday and Thursday. Get help with e-mail, CV’s, Job Hunting and general use of the internet.
- How can I access this service?
- Please contact us on the number provided
- When is this service open?
- All enquiries during office hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Cost will depend on course and personal circumstances
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 709 3637