Advice and support service for women who are or have experienced domestic violence/abuse.
Coronavirus – We now have evening services available on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
Our new opening times are (as of 14 October 2020):
- Mondays, 9am-3pm
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9am-8pm
- Thursdays, 9am-4:30pm
- Fridays, closed
Freephone 0800 083 7114 for confidential advice. Other numbers you can reach us:
- Tel: 0151 494 2222 / 0151 494 1777
- Services Mobile/Text for hard of hearing: 07506 458187
If you can’t get through, please leave your details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Include safe contact details in the message section on our website
- A mobile number.
- Would you prefer a text or a call?
- Preferred language if not English.
- Tell us the best times to contact you.
We offer free and accessible support to women who experience domestic violence or abuse including:
- Telephone and face to face emotional and practical support
- Theraputic programmes or self-esteem courses
- Activity groups at our Garston venue and local community buildings
- Specific young person’s services
Women are all individuals and with this in mind we offer a wide range of services with the aim of providing support options for survivors of abuse.
Services available at SLDAS include:
- Crisis Intervention & Telephone Support
- One to One Emotional and Practical Support
- Outreach support in local venues which can be delivered in 5 languages
- Formal Counselling
- Advocacy & Support at Court, Social Service, Professional Meetings
- Structured Group Programmes in local community venues
- Stressbusting & Self-Esteem Courses
- Health and Well-being Activity Group
- work in partnership to support women, hosting legal surgeries and money advice sessions at our fully accessible Women’s Centre.
- signpost and refer to external providers of services
- deliver domestic abuse awareness training to local agencies and community groups with the aim of increasing knowledge about domestic abuse.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email us duing opening hours or make an appointment
- When is this service open?
- As of 14 October 2020 Mondays, 9am-3pm Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9am-8pm Thursdays, 9am-4:30pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobiles.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- We provide a range of language support including:Urdu, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi, Tamil, Arabic, Bengali & Farsi.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- 0151 494 2222 / 0151 494 1777 or Freephone 0800 083 7114