An employability hub that links local employers and training providers with South Liverpool residents who are seeking support to find work and training opportunities.
Reach is closed until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak. However we are still promoting online support services and local jobs here on our website
Reach can offer you:
- Advice and guidance about jobs and training opportunities that are available
- 1-2-1 sessions to help you with your CV, covering letters and application forms
- Access to volunteer opportunities to help you expand your skills for future employment
- Access to IT facilities to help you with your job search – Thursday drop in or appointments between 10am-1pm (currently closed) as part of
Include IT Mersey.
- A local employment support service all under one roof
- Support for school leavers to gain the skills that local employers are looking for, including work experience and work related qualification
3D Training – Counselling Level 2
Accredited certification – Level 2 certificate in Counselling Skills.
- Enrollment 1 December 2020 between 10am and 2pm.
- Starts on 8 December 2020
- Duration: two weeks, every Tuesday and Thursday
- Location: the Merseyside Youth Association, 65-67 Hanover St, Liverpool L1 3DY
This qualification is for anyone who would like to develop their use of counselling skills for either work or in a personal capacity. It would also be useful to learners who wish to progress towards further qualifications such as health and social care,
children’s care, learning and development or voluntary and community work.
The course is free to complete if you are claiming benefits or earning less than £18,525 per annum, aged 19+ before 1st September 2020 and meet all eligibility criteria for funding.
You will learn how to identify and practice a range of skills used in counselling skills interaction, understand key elements of the main theoretical approaches to counselling and understand the importance of diversity and ethics and their importance in
the use of counselling skills.
How to apply
To apply for either of the opportunities, contact Sam at Reach on 0151 285 5680 or email
- How can I access this service?
- You can call or email us
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Frdiay 9:30am to 4:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow Grow Speke on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- All Enquiries
- 0151 285 5680