An employability hub that links local employers and training providers with South Liverpool residents who are seeking support to find work and training opportunities.
Reach is closed until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak. However we are still promoting online support services and local jobs here on our website
Reach can offer you:
- Advice and guidance about jobs and training opportunities that are available
- 1-2-1 sessions to help you with your CV, covering letters and application forms
- Access to volunteer opportunities to help you expand your skills for future employment
- Access to IT facilities to help you with your job search – Thursday drop in or appointments between 10am-1pm (currently closed) as part of
Include IT Mersey.
- A local employment support service all under one roof
- Support for school leavers to gain the skills that local employers are looking for, including work experience and work related qualification
- How can I access this service?
- You can call or email us
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Frdiay 9:30am to 4:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow Grow Speke on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- All Enquiries
- 0151 285 5680