Zen meditation sessions in Liverpool city centre or online.
Introduction to Zen
We still want to provide an opportunity for people to begin Zen practice. We have found that Zen practice helps us to face difficult times and we’d like to offer this to anyone who feels it may be of help to them. If you are new to zen meditation or to
StoneWater you can find details of the
introduction sessions here
See StoneWater Zen Online FAQs
Zoom link for sessions and meeting ID can be found on
this page under ‘How do I join the sessions in the Online Zendo?’ halfway down the page.
- How can I access this service?
- Zoom link on the website
- When is this activity on?
- Monday to Friday morning, 07:05 – 08:00
- How much will it cost me?
- There is no charge for joining our online sessions, but we do ask that you consider contributing to our running costs.
- Disabled access
- The centre is upstairs with no lift at present.
- How to get there
- The building is on Hope Street close to the Everyman Theatre. Buses run along nearby Hardman Street (80 and 86). All day secure parking for £4 is available at Mount Pleasant car park 10 minutes walk from the Zen Centre in Hope Street.
- What should I bring with me?
- It is best to wear loose, dark clothing that will be comfortable to sit in and won’t be a distraction to others.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries