Sport and Employability Academy for 16 to 30 year olds.
Free sports sessions every week
- Dance classes
- Fitness sessions
Sport and Employability Academy
- Support for 19 to 30 year olds
- Get the chance to develop your employability skills whilst playing football and sport every day
- Your travel costs are covered
Gain maths and English qualifications
Entry Level 3 to Level 2 (GCSE) qualifications
Daily sport sessions
Take part in football, fitness and sport sessions for free, every day
Work on your CV, get support with job searching and interview prep
Develop your confidence and skills for the world of work
Work experience and jobs
We work with local and national employers who offer you work experience and job opportunities
- Support to find work
- 1-to-1 and small group searching for jobs, apprenticeships and other progression opportunities
- Access to IT – laptops, tablets and wifi
- CV writing and application support
- Interview preparation
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up on the website
- When is this service open?
- Online sessions will be available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm via Zoom
- How much will it cost me?
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Young people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0800 331 7600