Multi-purpose community venue offering a variety of weekly sessions, fundraising events and social functions.
All classes including children’s classes – see the website
Contact details of each group is on this page below the calendar.
Weekly classes (closed on bank holidays)
- 9:15-10:15 Pilates
- 13:30-15:30 Watercolour Painting
- 18:15-19:15 Yoga (Paula Barrett)
- 20:00-21:00 Pilates
- 13:30-15:30 Tea Dance
- 17:30-18:45 Yoga for Healthy Backs (with Carole Griffith)
- 19:30-21:30 Wu She Kwan Kung Fu
- 13:30-15:30 Local History – returns on 17 January 2024
- 19:30-21:00 Sudley Sings for adults with learning disabilities
- 09:30-11:30 Thursday Coffee Morning
- 13:00-14:30 Chair Yoga (Carole Griffith)
- 19:00-20:30 Yoga (with June Bradshaw)
SARA Hall also organises day trips. See ‘Newsletter’ on the website for more information.
- How can I access this service?
- See the website for the contact details for each activity
- When is this activity on?
- See the description above or follow the weblink for up to date information about activities and events
- How much will it cost me?
- Costs vary. Contact details of each class can be found on the website
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries (contact details of each class can be found on the website)
- 0151 726 0805