The house of George Holt and his family, a Victorian merchant.
The first floor contains our childhood room, costume room, small world room and special exhibitions.
The ground floor has paintings by Turner, Rossetti, Holman Hunt and many other great artists.
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in
- When is this service open?
- 10am-5pm, Tuesday to Sunday and bank holidays
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- There are two blue badge parking bays available immediately outside the building and visitors can be dropped off right outside the front door. In the gallery Assistance dogs are welcome. The main entrance is accessed via a ramp and there is a lift between all floors. You can borrow a wheelchair from the information desk at the entrance. There are wheelchair accessible toilets on both the ground and first floors. There are video screens in the venue with the option to choose a BSL version with subtitles
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 4016