Sunflowers is currently still physically closed but starting a slow and phased reopening of in person services.
Designed to help people improve their dietary habits and wellbeing include an informal Facebook Live chat every Monday and a 10 week weight management group starting in August with Dalbinder, our resident nutritionist. Online via Zoom.
- Tuesday and Friday 11am on
We are still registering clients over the phone, so if you know of anyone who may benefit from our services, please put them in touch with us.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email. Some activities need booking. See the main description
- When is this service open?
- Support line Mon-Fri 10am-3pm, Sat/Sun 11am-2pm. Online activities – see the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Voluntary donations
- Social media
Follow Pilates for Life, who runs classes at Sunflowers, on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries and Booking
- 0151 726 8934