Phone befriending service for people with a neurological condition.
Our 1-2-1 befriending calls are for anyone who has a neurological condition & needs informal support.
Our volunteers make weekly calls from their homes and are able to speak with clients from all over the UK.
Calls can last for up to an hour at a time with some taking place over video platforms if requested.
Our phone befrienders can also show anyone who can’t access, or isn’t confident with, apps such as Zoom how to use these so they can access our online social activities too.
If you’d like to volunteer as a phone befriender, email
- How can I access this service?
- If you feel you would benefit from a weekly call, or would like to find out more about the project, please call us.
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday Monday-Friday: 9am-4.30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a brain injury
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0800 008 6417