Activities for the community.
Support The Florrie COVID-19 Fund
Lockdown Food Parcels
We are supplying pre-prepared food parcels to support people & families in our L8 community during the November lockdown.
Food parcels are available by
- pick-up only from the Florrie
- Monday to Friday 12-3pm
- pick-ups are limited to 1 per household per week
- filling in a self-referral from online at or a physical copy when you come to collect your parcel
Parcels are available to anyone in L8 who needs them.
When picking up please enter through the gym doors in the carpark at the rear of the building & follow all social distancing guidelines during your visit.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact Ben on email@example.com
Community Gardenthe garden is now open for the community to enjoy during Florrie opening hours. It’s a lovely space to take a short break, especially for anyone who is currently stuck working from home, & in the future we will be hosting events & classes
out on the lawn for everybody to get involved in. We are also looking for volunteer gardeners from our community to get involved looking after the garden so if you’re interested please get intouch on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 728 2323.
Guitar for Beginners (With a difference)
- Tuesdays 2-2.30pm. See the class in action on Facebook and on
this page or our
- Email email@example.com to book a place.
- If you have a place you will be sent details for arrival. If not your name will be taken for the next course starting in 5 weeks.
- No confirmation= No entry.
Aziza’s Angels Belly Dancing Class online on Facebook
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities needs booking – see the main description
- When is this service open?
- Food parcels Monday to Friday 12-3pm. Centre Monday – Friday 9am-4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Some activities are free. Donations encouraged. Small charges to others. See the main description. Donations accepted.
- Disabled access
- The building is accessible for wheelchair users. Limited on site parking available.
- How to get there
- The Florrie encourages bicycle travel with plenty of racks to secure your bikes. Buses to Park Road are 82, 422, 473, X1 and X22. The Florrie is a 5 minute walk away. Buses to Mill Street are 30, 103, 202, 204 and 800. They stop right opposite The Florrie.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are welcome to bring people with you and children are welcome to attend our community hub activities.
- Social media
Follow AMURT North West, who runs English classes on
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L8
- All Enquiries
- 0151 728 2323