Activities and support for the community.
- Art group 1-3pm
- French 2-3pm
- Yoga 10-11.15am booking only
- English ESOL 1-3pm
- Guitar 6-7.15pm
- Dyslexia Support 11am-12pm
- Table Tennis 1-3pm
- Fitness for All 10.30-11.30am
- Readers Group 1.30-3.30pm
- Ukulele 10-11.30am
Online resources back to top
Our online guitar class now has over 10 videos from special guest musicians.
Learn English at The Florrie
- Beginners ESOL on YouTube. Aimed at those with no experience of English, learning the language for the first time.
Advanced ESOL on YouTube.
For those who have some experience in English & want to improve their understanding.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities needs booking – see the main description
- When is this service open?
- Centre is open Monday – Friday 9am-4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Some activities are free. Donations welcome. Small charges to others. See the main description. Donations accepted.
- Disabled access
- The building is accessible for wheelchair users. Limited on site parking available.
- How to get there
- The Florrie encourages bicycle travel with plenty of racks to secure your bikes. Buses to Park Road are 82, 422, 473, X1 and X22. The Florrie is a 5 minute walk away. Buses to Mill Street are 30, 103, 202, 204 and 800. They stop right opposite The Florrie.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You are welcome to bring people with you and children are welcome to attend our community hub activities.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L8
- All Enquiries
- 0151 728 2323