Emergency food parcels during the coronavirus outbreak
Available to anyone
- in our delivery areas of Tuebrook, Stoneycroft, Anfield, North Everton, Fairfield, Knotty Ash, Old Swan , Clubmoor, or West Derby
- who is medically vulnerable to Covid 19
Email email@example.com with name, address, age, medical condition. Also any diet needs/allergies.
The Tuebrook Hope Group is a community charity helping people throughout Tuebrook and adjoining communities.
Activities and excursions for local residents. Activities are suspended until further notice.
- How can I access this service?
- To receive food parcels, email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, address, age, medical condition. Also any diet needs/allergies.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Small charges to activities
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- All Enquiries