Lowlands offers a range of activities and groups to the local area.
Activities may be suspended at short notice during the coronavirus outbreak.
The timetable is for guidance only. Check with the centre before turning up.
Line Dance: 1pm – 3pm
Jujitsu Senior: 7.30pm – 9pm
Love Yoga Liverpool: 7.30pm – 9.30pm (for more info, please contact Emma on 07853 179 109 or email to
Tai Chi: 10.15am – 11.15am £3
Keep Fit: 11.30am – 12.30pm £2
Jujitsu Senior: 7.30pm – 9pm. (for more information www.ljja.co.uk)
Ladies Pastrale Choir: 7pm – 9pm.
West Derby Society: 7.30pm – 9.30pm (3rd Wednesday of every month. For more info, contact Stephen on 0151 228 8717)
Lowlands Writing Group: 1pm – 3pm monthly.
- 2020 – 19th March, 9th April, 14th May
- For more info please email to: email@example.com
National Association of Women’s Club: 1pm – 4pm (For more info please contact Pat on 0151 228 0316)
Pilates: 7.15pm – 8.15pm (To book your place please contact Robyn on 07725 147 411 or email to
Eden Yoga: 11am – 12pm (for more information please contact Julie on 07783407505 or email to:
Please note that some clubs/groups are closed during holiday seasons.
- How can I access this service?
- Call on the numbers in the description or drop in for one of the sessions
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Cost vary for the different activities. Talk to the class leader for more information
- Social media
Find us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 226 5352